Need help Managing your online presence?
Why a WP website is always in the budget.
Keep your site
Connect with your customers and grow your community.
[ HI, I’M TANIA.. ]
Technology was more robust for us 90’s kids. It made sense that I clung to the digital times. My love for computers started at a young age but later was urged by others needing help. I have an Associates in Computer Network Systems. I’ve been in the IT field for over 5 years, and worked for several Fortune 500 companies. On a whim, I started learning code and fell madly for all the ways to manipulating creativity. For fun, I dabbled in Digital Marketing as an intern first then branched out on my own. 🙂
I LOVE being able to do what I love every day and working with people with the same passion for their work puts the cherry on the top.
*WHY I DO IT*
After my daughter was born I ditch my 9-5 to be a Full-time mom and freelancer.
Working alongside entrepreneurs and small biz owners is amazing! Communication is way better one-on-one, and Gratitude is shown equally when you’re part of a close-knit team! Who wouldn’t enjoy that!
- Coding – HTML, CSS, and some js 85%
- WordPress – from building a website to maintaining it. 80%
- Server Support – cPanel/WHM, Mail Configuration, and Migrations. 70%
- Social Media Management – Content Calendar, Content Curation, graphics and social Ads . 90%
- Email Marketing – account setup, opt-in list setup, email automation setup. newsletters.(PDF’s, graphics and content) 65%
Booked Thru OCTOBER
Accepting new Clients
Social Media Marketing